Breeder – Garden of Green
Black Sugar Cannabis Strain
The progeny of Black Sugar has inherited all of the positive characteristics of two parents. The genetics of the Black Domina strain ensure that this variety will have a relaxing effect and proliferate. The therapeutic properties and strength of Black Sugar might be attributed to the LA OG heritage of this strain. As a result of its Critical parentage, Black Sugar is a strain that performs very well when grown in environments with little space. When cultivated indoors, the Black Sugar strain may provide yields of up to 600 g/m2 of space, despite not becoming very tall. As soon as you can, give the Black Sugar strain a try. It has a high THC content. The crystals that cover the dense flowers emit a scent that is quite reminiscent of fruit.
She is a descendant of the famous and loved Black Domina and carries the Critical genetic background of her ancestor. Because it contains up to 18% THC, this strain is in great demand for medical use. Black Sugar Rose has cannabidiol (CBD) content that ranges between 1 and 5 percent of the total. As a result, it falls somewhere in the high middle range. About 80% of this strain comprises the Indica type, while the other 20% comprises the Sativa kind.
Growing Black Sugar Seeds
Not only is this super marijuana strain immune to mold, but it can thrive in a diverse spectrum of growth environments and conditions. This indicates that novice and experienced gardeners can cultivate it successfully in humid and dry climates. Because it is the most common form of cannabis used for medical purposes, it has an impact that is long-lasting and apparent during the whole session.
Black Sugar Weed Flavor and Effect
In terms of flavor, it is spot on, providing you with a refreshing mix of sweet and spicy notes simultaneously. It’s an enormous, rambling shrub with a profusion of brightly colored blossoms and lustrous, dark green foliage. People who suffer from sleeplessness, nausea, pain, stress-related symptoms, muscular spasms, and tremors often find relief from these conditions when they take Black Sugar Rose.
Black Sugar is a hybrid strain that is mostly indica and smells between musk and newly trimmed roses. The genetic combination of the Critical and Black Domina results in Color’s Black Sugar, giving rise to the strain’s one-of-a-kind qualities. The buds have a dark green color and are covered in trichomes that are sticky and amber in color. The presence of orange pistils in this strain’s flowers suggests that the THC content of its buds may be relatively high. This cannabis flower has an earthy and floral scent at the same time, with a touch of burned sugar due to the presence of beta-caryophyllene, myrcene, and limonene. All three of these compounds come from the same plant.